Spirals . . . .

Check out this Brilliant Clip, first —

From Atoms, like Silver —

or oxygen —

to our solar system —

to entire galaxies —

to the human body —

to light and sound (our ability to observe any of this) —

to how matter is created —

— it all works the same way ! ! ! !

This is all “The Force”. I’m not commenting on god or re-legion(s), here, but do any Atheists or Agnostics comprehend this and still think this Whole Thing is Random Happenstance? Is Creation (as a force) now evident? Thank you for your time, I hope this was helpful . . . .

7 comments for “Spirals . . . .

1. IllegitimateSonofGeneSimmons
    January 12, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Do spirals truly have a beginning and end?

• manapples
      January 12, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Nope. Transition points. The infinity sign or the toroid are examples. They feed back into something else and continue. It is the principle – “energy cannot be created or destroyed, only changes form” – idea. The light wave spiral from the sun is taken into the plant at point that is niether the plant or the light and then the plant turns it into photosynthesis. The sound wave that hits your ear tuns into a signal (electrical wave), that turns into a thought (brainwave), that turns into an action (human body spiral), that turns into a reaction : and on and on and on forever. . . . .

2. PhilDeGrave
    January 18, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Damn, now you got my brain spiraling. In response to the question about a “creator”, how can something with no beginning or ending point be created? And also , why would digesting this information only affect atheists,agnostics,and/or evolutionists by causing a shift towards a belief in a divine source? Wouldn’t there also be the possibility of shattering a fundamentalist’s belief system? Sorry, not trying to start a heated debate with anyone. I already got that going on inside my own mind(s)…Thanks for the mental masturbation.
    That’s how it’s always been though, the more you learn, the less you know. You know?

BTW,Ever heard of “Jupiter is an Electron” and the reality scale constant? if not check it out here: http://www.gpofr.com/

• manapples
      January 19, 2012 at 12:24 AM

I’ll be BOLD, so as not to lose my train of thought — :^)

This answer isn’t a cop-out, yet may be over-simplifying it, but I feel is the best way to describe it without writing a dissertation: Imagination.

Escher's Relativity

It wouldn’t, I just started with them because a common theme is – “If there is a Creator, where’s the proof”, or “You can’t prove Creation”. With this line of thinking, you can See it – belief goes out the window. I’m also saying this as an individual whom once rode around town with the vanity plates that read – GOD-WHO – . . . .

Ab-Sol-utely. The male-anthropomorphic depiction of god is just as asinine. God, as a term, doesn’t even do it. I refer to Creation as a force, not an entity. We (and by We, I mean anything that is alive) are all the Creators, to varying degrees, using Creation as the only tool. If light, sound, gravity, inertia, the table of elements, et al, are variations on a theme, this Force is all we have to make the life we live. Use the Force Luke . . . .

I’m like the flesh-light of the Truth Movement — :^) —
      I love heated debates, the cold ones aren’t as fun . . . .

Terence McKenna would say, “The bigger you build the bon-fire, the more darkness you’ll reveal”.

Nope, going there now . . . .
      Thanks for sharing ! ! ! !

3. OZ
    June 21, 2012 at 9:36 PM

I likened the male-anthropomorphic depiction to a icon on your desktop. You see the icon but you never click on it. Once you click on it you open your eye to the infinite wisdom: LOVE. Fundamentalists never get past the icon. Psychedelic experiences also reflect the spiral, the ebb and flow of energy that has no beginning nor end.
    Quana Parker said of peyote use in reservations, “The White Man goes into his church and talks about Jesus. The Indian goes into his tipi and talks with Jesus.”
    Also the male anti-spiritual/cultural(thought) shift from the female(creation,fertility) in society can be argued, goes back to the origin of the bible representing the male father figure therein. The jews spent time in babylon. The Babylonian hymn of creation, Enuma Elish, depicts the smaller male gods rebellion against the great mother, ruler of the universe, who kill her. The biblical story begins where the babylonian myth ends: the male god creates the world by the word.(E. Fromm, 1951)
    Fascinating!!!!!!!
    Sorry about the thought diarrhea.

4. OZ
    June 22, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Right on. Duncan, Joe D, and Rogan always down for enlightened conversation.