#274 – Suicide CCLXXIV – Think Or Be Eaten

Do You have someone special in Your Life? Do They know, how much They mean, to You? Make sure They do . . . .

Ang was very Special to Me.

http://www.thinkorbeeaten.com/ is Her Creation. Enjoy it while You can. She’s linked under the “Loved Ones” category, here, and always will be.

<3<3=======<3<3=======<3<3  Loved Ones

Download #274

I got’cher back-up right here ===> http://gofindtheothers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/274SuicideCCLXXIV-ThinkOrBeEaten-59m52s.mp3

6 comments for “#274 – Suicide CCLXXIV – Think Or Be Eaten

1. mike c
    June 4, 2013 at 1:12 AM

Sorry for your loss. She would be very proud of the dedication.

• manapples
      June 4, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Thanks and thanks.
      =^)

2. Dave
    July 23, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Very sad news…and a shock. I was very grateful for her support of Vyz, and she wrote from the same unassuming honesty and integrity. I’m sorry for Vyz, and for you, and anyone else related.

• manapples
      July 24, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Thank you.

3. gene
    August 28, 2013 at 5:18 PM

About 4-5 years ago, I had gotten involved as a political activist, and was trying to research where America was losing its way as I saw it then. I was relying on info from places like Cato institute reading court cases, history, etc. One day, a “suggested site” pops up, Think or Be Eaten. I said to myself, that’s a pretty cool name, let’s see what this is about. I was not disappointed to say the least. Eventually, I would e-mail with Angie from time to time, send her some photos I took, small comments here and there. When she had posted she was moving, I had sent her a “house warming gift”. A b/w of a brick and wrought iron doorway. The type she might use on her I Zine’s I suppose. A few weeks later I heard she passed. I really liked her. She was genuine, and you don’t get that often…….

• manapples