8 comments for “#259 – Suicide CCLIX – Don’t Explain

1. William Tribble
    February 18, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Never really considered why Marvin looks like a Roman. Mel Blanc was trying to tell us he liked John Carter maybe? Nice touch with the Brother Iz.

• manapples
      February 18, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Thanks! Maybe the Ancients got their garb ideas from the Martians? Maybe the Ancients are the Martians? Lol. The original MP3 posted was corrupt. If it cut out on you, I fixed it and the full ending should play.

2. stirner max
    February 23, 2013 at 4:18 PM

A very strong one. It’s clear to me Dorner was burned alive just like those poor zeolots at Waco. From Rodney King to Dorner, what’s changed about the LAPD? It’s a worse pathocracy now than it was then…only so is the federal government.

• February 23, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Thanks. I’m seeing this as one piece in the overall plan for us to attack each other. Black vs. white. Gay vs. straight. Republican vs. democrat. Cops vs. ‘civilians’.

Dorner is wronged by the LAPD — wants revenge — starts killing people.
      LAPD threatened — wants revenge — starts killing people.

Who’s on first, again?

Oroboros is playing first base these days.

Pick a side and attack . . . .

Or detach from the madness and Go Find The Others. May we build something new, instead of expending our beautiful energy trying to destroy the Pyramids of Kontrol. I’ve made my choice . . . .

3. March 2, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Awesome, Jake. I knew those compiled audio clips were suicide material. It’s almost hard to differentiate the “real” news from The Onion or The FKNewz during these So-called crises. Glad I was able to contribute toward your great effort. Thanks.

• manapples
      March 2, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Thanks all around.

=^}

4. m3rcuryj3n
    March 10, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Our man Vyzygoth (ala angie) has just posted these interviews from ’06

call me crazy, Manapples but aren’t these events, in 96
    some “paint by number”deep state action..

(narrative similar, manner variation)
    just listening i was shocked noone has connected them…

vyz left no comments,
    why he posted them now, but he didn’t need to
    DUNBLANE massacre not a sandy hook blueprint?
    (lone gunman apparently no motivation mows down 6yearolds @ school)

& 6 wks later, PORT ARTHUR massacre eerily/
    wearily like Dorner..(multi venue with a conflagration finale.. only the guy escaped in port Arthur.. the 2 nd interview is more enlightening..)

• manapples
      March 11, 2013 at 3:52 PM

I’m checking it out now . . . .

Thanks!